Sold for $ 496,000
18 Cheeryble Place
Your First Home or Investment Opportunity Awaits!
Nestled in an elevated positioned at the end of the cul-de-sac is this charming three bedroom home. This single storey dwelling was built in the late 1970's but don't be fooled by its age. Homes back then were built with quality and pride and this one is no exception. Close proximity to all amenities such as childcare, primary and secondary schools, the ever expanding Macarthur Square, the University, Hospital, public transport and M5 on-ramp are only a short drive away!
- Three bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with stainless appliances and dishwasher.
- Separate living and dining rooms and large undercover deck area
- Slow combustion fireplace in lounge room and spilt system air-conditioning.
- Single open style garage with lock up front with access to rear yard.
- Generous block with potential granny flat subject to council approval
- Only a short walk to childcare, primary and secondary schools.
- Ideal first home or investment opportunity.
- Estimated rental return is approximately $370 - $400 per week.